FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The CANYON GIRONA GRAVEL RIDE TOUR offers 2 distances:
- Saturday 23 September at 9:05am: 125kms +1500m
- Sunday 24 September at 9:15am: 79kms +940m
Registrations will be open until September 20, 2023 or until a maximum of 400 participants are completed.
Yes. To participate, it is mandatory to be in possession of the corresponding cycling license approved by the UCI or the FCC, or to subscribe to the day license with the insurance provided by the organization (€5). They are the only valid insurances accepted by the organization.
Yes. All participants will receive an email indicating how to proceed if they want to change the distance prior to the event.
Yes. Participation in the test is also allowed with a cyclocross bike (CX), mountain bike (BTT) and adapted road bike (and in eBike mode), although they are not the most recommended.
Registration for any distance of the CANYON GIRONA GRAVEL RIDE TOUR includes:
- Participation in the test
- Track gpx of the route
- Dorsal, mandatory for the front of the bike
- GOBIK Blitz jersey, recommended to wear during the test
- Medical assistance
- Refreshments during the route
- Final refreshments
No. Any of the 2 routes will not be marked and, therefore, the use of GPS with the track provided by the organization is mandatory.
The tracks are available 1 month before the event on the WIKILOC SEA OTTER EUROPE profile.
Yes. There will be areas enabled by the organization to be able to spend the night as well as those in the city of Girona and its surroundings.
Bib numbers will be collected in Girona, at the Fontajau pavilion:
- Friday 22.09.2023 from 12:00 to 19:00 (provisional)
- Saturday 23.09.2023 from 09:00 to 19:00 (provisional)
- Sunday 24.09.2023 from 07:30 a.m. to 08:45 a.m. (provisional)
|Cancellation date before the event||Refund percentage|
|More of 30 days||80%|
|From 29 to 15 days||50%|
|From 14 to 8 days||25%|
|Less than 8 days||0%|